Thursday, January 6, 2011

two-belated-post. *wiink*

*wiiiink*! Finally Im here to update about the new year eve & also the first day of 2011!
I knew Im late, very late! Sorrrrry to those friends who keep blow me to update my bloggg!
Here I go~ :p

31/12/2010 - last day of 2010

Early in the morning, received my cousin bro's wifey text msg. (: (cousin bro's wifey is biao sao)
haha! She asked me whether got time & go for a shopping with her anot. So, yes! I went MidValley with her. I just window shopping man! :(( Not a good feeling! iish! What to do! I got no money to shopping la, seriously! sigh~ whatsoever! pfft! Shop around @ Midvalley. && took our lunch @ the food court! yummmy man! I ate the yee mee! after the lunch, accompany my biao sao shop for her clothes! Around 2pm something, xent came and met us up! (; So, lepak lepak until 3pm like that, xent went to met mocha, and both of us leaved Midvalley also! -.- quite bored actually! HAHA!
After we leaved MidValley, we went to kuchai lama's Old town yumcha! During the yumcha time, I chatted alot with biao sao! she questioned me about my love life, && seriously.... I need to change my own mind dyy after the conversations! -.- everything must goes naturally, and not like what I did now, always think about the negative negative and negative! *arghhh*! In the same time, she did told me alot her own past-time stories & also the story between her and my cousin bro. :3 I really shocked when I know their stories! hmmmm...... quite unbelievable FOR ME! :P But they still sweet la. hehehe!
Yumcha until 5pm something, I supposed back home and wait xent fetch me to another outing! But I diden back home, I back to my biao sao home! && sms ask xent come here and fetch me! (:
When the time waiting xent @ cousin home. LOL! My cousin bro asked me about my last time's blog! And he told me that he did updated! -.- So, I used his IPAD, YES! IPAD! TWO IPAD in a house! geeeeee! *jealousssss*! LOL! well, back to the topic! I used his Ipad and browse around his blog. Walao! -.- very deeep! The post with a very deeep meaning! About how he manage his money & his business as well! After I finished read, he explain all over again to me. And told me, the income/money must manage well when I get into the work place! &&& etc like something related to one of my studied subject, BUSINESS ETHICS! -.- damn ewwww man! zzzzz!


Around 7pm, xent reached and fetched me! (Xent, mocha, Shinx, my lil sister & me) 5 of us went Ampang, Look out point! Here to thanks Xent's GPS! :D hahaha! around 8pm, reached there && HUNT for food! :3 something happened when we hunting the restaurant for dinner. well, just skipped it! LOL!
Ended up, we took our dinner @ Haven Restaurant
ordered the so-called new year's eve menu set!
Grilled chicken chop for rm29.9 & a tin of coke for rm10! -.-
All the drinks there cost rm10 even mineral water!
&& I ordered the grilled chicken chop with black pepper sauce, seriously omg! == SO GRILLED! zzzzz! Dont even got the sauce! ARGHHHH! wasted my money man! -.-
We ordered it around 9pm, then finished around 10pm! After that, we shisha for the whole night!
Here to goes with some pictures, & let the pictures do the talk! XD

Ampang, LookOutPoint.

The grilled chicken chop! -.-


SHISHA TIME

Jamaica-flavour (:
All-the-s o l o :D

--------------------------
awesome new year eve countdown wiith them.
They make my night so awesome till the max!
:D

The countdown @ look-out-point not that bad! (:
Nice fireworks view when there was 12am sharp!
All shout like no one beside, the fireworks really pretty awesome!
Phone messages came in until the phone became laggy,
:D

We stay until 2.30am for the FOC shisha (due to some reason) ! :p
reached home around 3am! hehehehe!
The next day wiith my love one. :D



-------------------------------------------

1.1.2011 - fiirst day of 2011

yay! I spent the first day of 2011 with my beloved ms.winnie & my dar. :p
We waited Ms.winnie come my house wait till our neck really long dyy man! -.- wait till 1150am like that. we suppose go a place name something like tanjung! but ended up, we went Pantai Morib! Otw to the place, really ohmaigawd! ;s two of them really crazy man! I really laugh my ass off! XD almost rofl! HAHAHHAHAH! Too much joke in the car, &&& ms.winnie did told us some ghost story! awesome-nessss! :D
I forgot what time we reached there & what time we leaved! XD just forget about it. haha!
Show you guys some pictures. :p

I just love the sea & the sky make one line! ;p No others! Dont like to play the sea-water over there, dont like to feel the wind blow my hair over there! Well! I JUST LOVE TO SEE THE SEA & THE SKY! && ofcause love to spent the time with both of them. hehehehe! (;

After we leaved Pantai Morib, we went to Jusco Bukit Tinggi for a movie & the lunchie!
-skip skip skip-
Took our lunch @ Vivo Pizza, (lets show you guys our desserts)

Here is it :D
The chocolate cream, ohmygawd man!
Totally thumbs up!!!!!!! *yumyum*
look tempting righttt? :p hehehe!

After the lunchie, we went lepak lepak! Then went for the movie. :D
Gulliver's Travels! Nice! The ending really lmao! HAHAHAHAH!

*thumbs up* !


After the movie, we leaved and back to home.
Awwwww! Home sweet home around 9something! :D

------------------------

The two exhausted days fulled wiith all the sweets memories!
awesome awesome!
&&&
finally I make some time out just to updated about this!

3/1/2011 was the 1st day of my new-semester!
What I can say is :
IM GONNA KILL BY THE VERY STRESSFUL TIMETABLE!
:3

pffffft!
ID75, lets fight togather!

Time to ciaoz!
bye, peeps!

PS : I must manage well my feeling towards a guy! YES! I MUST!

my mind is telling my feeling :
Please dont easy come easy go, BE SERIOUS PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...