Friday, January 21, 2011

Thaipusam day~

;)) short update.

About yesterday - exhausted day!
Thaipusam day wiith the course-mates! The awesome one!
No doubt wiith it, I love to spend my time with them~ They're so coooool! wooohooo!

Hang out to times square for shopping wiith ShuMing, Aijuan, Samuel, Mary, Sum, Sum's cousin sister & Jin! C;
I shopping like a speedy shopping queen for my cny clothes! *hahahahaha* :D
Bought three shirts & three hot pants! *geeeeeee, I know my mum gonna screw me for the hot pants!* But what-so-ever! I just love them so much! hahahaha!
Lunch time & dinner time wiith them also! (;
Movie of the day was : Season of the witch! *thumbs up* Btw, Im not the only one who shop around! They did shop too! :p Ohya! Samuel was the only guy shop with us yesterday! hahaha! I took this chance & followed him to look around guy's clothes! HAHAHA! yay! *wanna buy present for Anson what, so checked the price & find kaki share the present wiith me* hehehe!
one more thing, they all mentioned me when we taking lunch, they say IM SO HYPER! lol! I dont think that Im hyper! maybe just excited! ;p hahahah! All say like Imma weirdo! Say I look so different! *shyyy* hahahaha!

Overall for the day~ EXHAUSTED BUT HAPPY!

P/S : Stay strong and fight for my future! ;) I got my friends and family supporting me! Everything will be fine!
&& tonight got buffet dinner for 3 hours! geeeee! gonna enjoy it!


Time to ciaooo~
take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...