Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Birthday!

This is the young lady who took a important place in my life.
Today
is
her birthday!

She is the only-cousin-sister in mom's side
which is older than me,
and
the one who stay closer with me.
Yups! THE-ONLY-ONE
eventhou there are three cousin sisters in mom's side.

No doubt wiith it,
I love her alot.
After she get married, we get much more closer than before.
I wonder why :o
Or maybe because she is not staying opposite my house anymore?
hmmm~ everytime she come back 86,
I will try to meet her up! ;p
&&& also her baby girl.

And she is so lovely to me. These few weeks, lack of sleep due to assignments.
&&& sometime, I dont even sleep for 24 hours.
When she knew about it, she gave me a call,
and told me she will bring me some BRANDS! ;)
And she really brought it to me in the next day,
huhu! SO sweet-can-dhai!
Thanks alot, my love.

Last but not least,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ;p
Have a nice day!
When meet you up, will belanja you some nice foods. *hehehe*
Misschuuu!

Here to wish Stephy babe, the cute girl Happy birthday too. (;

TTFN!
*assignment assignment, ILY, please love me too.*
:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...