Monday, February 28, 2011

Last day of February!

Short update here. (; *just to keep my blog "active"! HAHAHAHA

------

;)
I just noticed today is the last day of Feb.
one more hour left.
AND THE PROJECT 1 PLEASE END IT ASAP!
I NEED TO REST! lol.

March is coming so soon.
Alot March's baby,
So, alot party to reject, alot outing to reject AGAIN?
OMG! I DONT WISH THIS HAPPEN!!!
*pray hard*

A post that I crapping! hahhah!
&& here to THANKS MS WINNIE for helping me do the model for one & half day!
Thanks for help me release the stress && also "make me hungry for few times"!!
HAHAHAHAH!!!



p/s : Im not a failure on this anymore? A week without your text. ;p
You might feel happy right now!
Because of bloody assignments, &&& it make me never think about you all the time!
*weeeeeeeeee* btw, SERIOUSLY SOMETIME STILL WILL MISS YOU ;o

fine fine fine.
off to do vc! ;p
Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...