Friday, February 18, 2011

no-title

Today is the first day after the end of the Chinese New Year!!
Woots! No more angpao!! :((
I still lack of money! @@ *im greedy one*
Well, yesterday was last day of Chinese New Year.
Here is the video of fireworks I took on last night @ my balcony!


元宵节快乐!
;D

---------------


P/S : You ask me stop, yah! I will stop! I will try to stop!! :) Wish me luck!
&& You ask me dont be emo queen, same goes to you! Dont be emo king also la~
I wont text you first, so that you wont feel annoying right? ^^ all the best!

No more emo no more emo!! But left the tears with me which because of the stressss!! awwww!
whatsoever! :(( Dont break me down!


fine~
kthanksbye!
post done!
* my mind still messy*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...