Tuesday, February 22, 2011

geeeeeee! pfft! :(

Cried in front few of the course-mates on yesterday's break time! :$
Yup. Seriously because of stress && it make me think about my friends.
Tears out of control because the moment I was thinking about my friends. Especially the one I always expected. This was a complicated storyline, I dont even know how to explain here!!
pfft! :((
Its ok!
I need to release stress!
I need some way to stay awake for few days just to complete my work!
I need to ....... STAY STRONG no matter what! *doubt this* :((



I WANT TO STAY AWAKE (until thursday) AND FOCUS in the same time by doing these!

- LAPTOP IS NOT ON!
- INTERNET IS NOT ACCESS UNTIL I COMPLETE MY WORK!
- DRINK RIBENA TO STAY AWAKE!
- EAT FERRERO ROCHER (IF SOMEONE CAN BUY FOR ME) LOL!
- LISTENING TO EARPHONE (THE SOUND ON TILL I CANT LISTEN TO OTHERS)
- TEXT WITH SOMEONE/ANYONE JUST TO STAY AWAKE!


TADA!!!!!! -.-
&&& presentation for this bloody work is on NEXT MONDAY!
*roar*

after blog this post!
I smiled! *crazy*
*YIIIHAAAA*! ==
off to continue do all of it which I listed out.
(But I knew I always failed)

byes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...