Saturday, April 3, 2010

; Wednesday's night.


A lated post about the Wednesday's night. ♥
Wednesday,
7pm something, Suyan called me and ask for yumcha on 8pm ! (;
Ohyeahhh ! Sure I will go for it !
Can meet my crazy's friends. Why must i reject ? *hehe*
8 something, Suyan picked me up & we went Ajimal for our teaaaaaa !

U guess what? -.-
So damnit.
We surrounded by all the peoples who smoking ! WTH !
The smoke fly over our head !
THE-WHITE-SMOKE ! -.-!!!!!
and and and and and, after 1 hours....
I only get to know, Suyan's mum come & pick us on 2am !
So wth ? -.- I get scold by my dad !
He say will pick me up on 10 something!
Hey DAD ! ;( I miss my lil friends !
So, i ask permission from my dad that i will back on 1 or 2 something ! ;X
OMG ! dad scolddddddd ! but then 2nd call, he called & asked me careful when back home ! ;)


YEAPPPPPPP ! 1st time yumcha in mamak with 3 of them until midnight ! ;D
Suyan, SzeLien & Cindy ! ♥
8.30pm until 2.30am ! =D love the momentss !

We SHARED alot.
We CHIT-CHAT alot.
We LAUGHED alot.
We SMILED alot.
We CRAP alot.
We UNDERSTAND alot.
We FOOLING AROUND !
&
We told the other side of the DISSATISFACTION !

Love my babess ! ^^v
We change for our friendship ! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...