Tuesday, March 30, 2010

; I love the person. #1

A very sudden, i opened an old photo.
*blushblush*
this photo was on year of 2008.
Ignore my stupid face, look at the point of this photo. xDDD
A photo i took it on our family very 1st visited to CameronHighland.
Took with my Super-Man. (;
My beloved daddy.
The one i love with all my soul, my times & my life.
No one can replace him in my HEART♥ ! ^^v

Since the self-sensible,
and perhaps this is the only photo i took that i rely on my daddy's hand. (;
More coming photo will take with him, i hope. xD
my daddy is camera-shy! muahahahahaah*

And this,
since i got a "memory card" in my lil brain,
this is one of the present i keep it until now.
Keep it since i was still a lil girl,
a girl always shoutout:
"Daddy daddy daddy, i want this, i want that. Buy me one buy me one!"
I can know that,
every kid will did the same things which i did when i was still a kid. :X
Okay.
Back to the picture, its a lil bald monk going to school? xD i think so ~
This lil thing i keep it for almost 10years+ ! ;) Proud of myself *winkwink*
Too sad,
his hand & his spec. :X
can you see that ?
iishhh ~
actually, his head dropped off be4 -.- ,
and that time i used ELEPHANT GLUE to stick it back.
Now,
this monk is without right hand, right-side spect broken, neck got a scar.

Wooootssss~ btw, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH ! (;

I wan shoutout loud ;
Dadddy, I love you SO-MUCH-MUCH ! ;D
And,
My dad playing an important role in my life ;
/ A lovely dad & im always his lil girl.
/ A dad that cant always chat with like a conversation between friend.
/ A dad that i always chat about love-story with.
/ A dad that i always complain others ppls to.
/ A dad that never scold me with NO-REASON !
/ A dad with alot of kind characteristic that i cant list out all. (;
DAD, I you with whole of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...