Thursday, March 4, 2010

T_T

AWWWWWWWWWW ! D;
Its really driving me crazy.
MaaaaaaaaaaMaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! T_T
How can i stand the day thats without my pc.

Try to fulfilled my time with plans & plans !
24th of feb, went 6hours teori with cindy.
25th of feb, whole day drama in home.
26th of feb, met up with mydar, Tanya & LinqLinq ! Watched "Hot summer days" in midvalley.
27th & 28th of feb, work & reunion dinner with mother's side relatives. ;D
1st of march, afternoon went cindy's house and overnite there until 2nd of march !
3rd of march, went times square & watched out "Percy Jackson & the lightning thief''. Awww, its quite nice. ;D and saw cindy & yunhou. and be a part-time photographer. xDDDDD

AND TODAE, just went to get my last salary in YB. :X
The quantity of my salary really frightened me out. I thought just around rm150+
BUT.... its was..... xD muahaha *shhhhh* now, surfing net in cyber again ! WUWAHWAHWAH! T_T when my pc will come back to me. rm300 for the repair fee ! =( i wait it for so long, no discount at all ! *tears*
WELLLLLL ! im waiting my pc come back to me. & SPM's result ! REALLY FTWU like what anson say ! MIAAAAAAAAAAAA !


My friendsssss ; TTFN ! is time to stop here. ;D
take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...