Thursday, April 15, 2010

; Outing with sis.

Went Carefour with sis, Yuki after her school.
:)
Went there for cheong-k.
& had some picture too.
When my turn to sing the song which i choosed,
my sis keep camwhore behind me. -.-v
-
-
rm15 for each person.


-
-
Around 6 something,
Frank & his friend reached carefour to pick us up. :D
And went maju yumcha with his friends.
6 ppls in a table, 4 guys & 2 girls.
AND AND AND.... i met up one of their friend which was my ex-classmate.
They all call him kenny. -.-
YEAH ! both of us wave our hand to each other.
All shocked that we knew each other actly ! xDD
Chit-chat & sms is what i did when yumcha. -.-v
After that, we yumcha till 7somthing.
Its time to back. :D
-
-
-
Hmmm ~ its an exhausted day with sis. :D
love you.
P/S ; Tomorrow is the day for my 3D2N trip. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...