Friday, April 9, 2010

; An outing.

An outing on 09/04/10. ♥
With Cindy , Kelly & Lydia. :D
What we did when our outing ?
Lets list out ;
11am, @Pavillion SingK. > 3am, Went Pavillion's toilet SHOOT-OUT some pictures, shop around & wait for Kelly & Lydia go for their movies.
And, me & Cindy bought a same pencil case @ Teddy Tales.
50% discounted = just RM6.45 now.

When their movie's time is about to start,
we decide to watch the same movie with them !
BECAUSE......... -.-
Outside was heavy rain with lightning + thunder.
So, cant walk to SungaiWang&TimesSquare to shop some.
SO! We watched "Being Human".

; This was a nice movie. =D *thumbs up*

After that, went SungaiWang's T-Bowl had our dinner.
Conclusion for this T-Bowl , no-next-time. (:

And,
Sure for it. =D
Pictures were something that can saved the memories very well
I just uploaded some on here.
More are in my facebook ! (;

-
-
-
-
-
* Cindy ♥ *

-
-
* Kelly ♥ *
-
-
* Lydia ♥ *
-
-
* Here is the bigheadsticker.
My last time for this was Form1.
=X

What a bravo & awesome day we had.
(;
Last-but-not-least ,
Love my Super-Gfriends is what I always SAY !
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


Before end of this post,
erhemm... take a look here. ;D
P/S ! ATTENTION !
For those human beings,
PLEASE dont copy this word > SuperGfriends from me if you are my friends & since you start viewed my blog / since you know i always SPEAK this words out.
SuperGfriends, this word is what i used to say to my THEM !
If you copy, either dont let me know about it
or you're not a friends that i will chat with.
Th' point i say this is because,
if you're my friend that who copying me,
maybe... no one know thats you're copying me
& others of side viewers, readers or etc will thought that
IM THE ONE COPYING YOU !
=3=
PLEASE LA ! You you you you you !
Dont force me to say WHO IS TH' ONE, please. (;
Or... maybe you all will think that IM TH'ONE copying this word from other's place. But, what i can say is I NEVER.

Its time to end ; NIGHTS !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...