Thursday, April 29, 2010

; Outing, 28th of April

Yesterday had an outing with my Supergfriends.
Cindy aka my bestie, Tanya aka Mydar, LingLing aka MyDear.
:D

AhDear went chiong k with her NS friends.
I bought a jeans for my coll also.
And in the same time, my dardar met us up.
Then, had my brunch at secret recipes.
After that ah dear joined us for the movie.
/ The Crazies. (:
This movie quite not bad for me & my dardar. :D
Quite scary for my bestie & my dear. xDDD
HAHAHA !
-
After the movie, we went pavillion but its without my dearr!
She joined back her NS friends.
After my dar & cindy bought what they want.
My dar went home & we went back to times square for tea tea.
On the way to there, WE SAW MASHIIII! :D
OMG ! WE MISSED HER ALOT. nqeknqek! xD
After that, ahdear joined us for tea.
Then, back to home !
END !
/ I promised my dar, will hangout with her to midvalley one day for horror movie.
(:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...