Friday, January 1, 2010

01012010

Today is 01-01-2010 ;
The 1st day of 2010. =)
In the previous year, i make 2 videos.

One is for HoMeiKei ; One is for CindyWoonXinYi
Enjoy the video. =b

Date ; 17/10/09
Sonq ; I know you want me & shining friends. ♥
To ; ElaineHoMeiKei
This is the 1st video i make in my life. =)
I love this very much.


Date ; 24/10/09
Sonq ; Bad Romance *front part* & friends forever. ♥
To ; Cindy Woon Xin Yi
This is the 2nd video.
But, its not really nice if comparing it with the 1st video.
T_T
Sorrry my dear.
I promised i will make a better one.
And show u again !
Anyway, still love this video.
:]


Last but not least ;
Dont end our relationship.
Dun make a chance to END it.
=]
WE ARE FRIENDS FOREVER.
*pinkiesss promisesss*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...