Thursday, January 14, 2010

MsCindyWoon!

Cindy Woon
Cindy Woon
Cindy Woon
Cindy Woon
Cindy Woon
Cindy Woon
Cindy Woon
Cindy Woon
Cindy Woon
Cindy Woon
Cindy Woon
Cindy Woon
Cindy Woon
Cindy Woon

I MISS YOU !
xD
I miss the moment we stick togather.
I miss the moment we share our story.
I miss the moment you concern about me.
I miss the moment we share our happiness & sadness.
I miss the moment that i simply give you an answer while you're asking me a question.
NOW, im still willing to let you depend on.
Still willing to listen your problem.
Im always here to help you & be your listener.
=D
Peeeps, dun try to fool her.
I will cut you into pieces & feed it to SHARK!
*evil laugh* xD

Friends are needed both for joy and for sorrow.



Just a random post to spread my missing pieces !
*tears* =')
; Im going to date you ! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...