Thursday, January 14, 2010

love is really needed?

LOVE is really needed ?
The conversation between Me & You.

YOU ; I might not get to see you as often as I'd like, I may not get to hold you in my arms at night, but deep in my heart I know that it's true. No matter what happens... I will always love you. A chance, please ? =(

ME ; Dont bullshyt. =b

YOU ; It's funny how a person can break your heart, and you can still love them with all the little pieces. Tell me your true feeling.

ME ; What you means? I still love him ? WELL! I aint. My true feeling is, LOVE IS SO SUCKS for me. Explain to me, whats love mean to you ?

YOU ; It takes 3 seconds to say 'I Love You' but a lifetime to prove it.

ME ; You crap alot. -.-

YOU ; Well. I will stay your side until you get your love one. =)

ME ; *speechless*

End of our conversation on yesterday night through texting.
NOTE TO SELF ; P/S
Control! control! Do not do not fall in love !!!!!
;X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...