Monday, January 18, 2010

M-U-A-X !



Peeeps !!!!! Know who is this awesome girl ? MUAHAHAHA !
She is the bestiess belong to me, LOWLAYYEE ! ;D Another pretty awesome post about her again ! ;X Today, she ask me to do her a favor. Thats help her edit her photo. =) Sure im willing to do so. (: Edited few picture. And the picture im showing here is i edited it for MYSELF. D; Honestly, i miss her madly deeply & seriously ! This is what we so-called BEST FRIEND! T-T
She is really the one i cant lost in my life. For her, maybe im the one to her too. ;X Just maybe, but i wish i am. ;D

OH-MY-BABEHHHH ! i fucking misssss you !
My blog might full with the missing pieces of you ! Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! Wednesday, im gonna give you a BIG HUGGGGG ! xD See you in that day ! I think, its gonna be the sweetness day for me !
*M-U-A-X*
LOVE YOU FREAKING MUCH.
p/s ; im not lessbian, just too miss her. ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...