Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 ♥

The last few hours in 2009. =D
Its time to say HELLO to 2010.
In 2009, rewind back the memories.
My mood swinq in every second.
Sometimes, can be happy.
Sometimes, can be excited.
Sometimes, can hide urself in a corner. *cry?*
Sometimes, foolinq around with crazy buddy.
Sometimes....
How many of sometimes in the year of 2009?
Hmm hmm hmmm ~
Saujana's life ended.
Colleqe's life start? =(
Time to have some plan, girl.
ROAR !
Its time to find a part-time job.
&
Its time to think the life now.
=D




2010's wish ;
-craving-
I WAN Credit Cards With NO LIMITS !
Ofcourse i need A LOT A LOT A LOT CASH too!
XD
so that alot of my dreams can come true.
muahahahahahahaahahahahah *

And yet ,
I misss my lil friends.
I miss cindy.
I miss suyan.
I miss sze lien.
I miss tanya.
I miss mashi.
I miss anson.
I miss sunny.
& alot lot lot of you !
D;
When i can meet you all up again !
The busy life is begin soon ~
OK! Seeeeee ya !
=(



TO
EVERYONE
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
HAPPY NEW YEAR !
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...