Saturday, December 5, 2009

My DAY!

Today i sibeh qood in mood. (:
i clean up my desk.
A desk fulled with dust, dead body of insects, books, exam papers, rubbish & etc.


Picture do the talk. (:
*MY DESK*

# Before ; take 1

# Before ; take 2

# After. :D


# Surface of the desk ; before.


# After. * wink wink (:


# I found this anqpao in the messy drawer. XD




# The bill of my birthday dinner in 2007! XD




# The cataloque of my N-Years aqo's dream phone. :X



# A crystal monkey from who ? *@@



# Some stuff from messy's drawer. :X
# A N-years aqo's birthday card from cousin sis. @@
# I save this piq from the messy desk ! XD


# Mine & cindy's name taq ! (:





# All these child ! X) foolinq around with me in that time


I burned up all the boooks & papersss from my desk!
* thumbs up.
feelinq fresh ~ :D


I browse around MR.YeeLim's bloq ! XD
He posted up somethinq meaninqful that written by HIM &HIS FRIENDS.
(:
I love one of it so muchieee.
Because its miqht showinq out my status.
So that i COPY & PASTE to my bloq.
Lets share about it.

;

why can a girl treat the guy good enough and the guy treat her like transparent ?
why can a girl wait his call till the midnight cry alone?
Last, the girl understand everything .
You wont get anything once you put enough effort on it.
A word came out from the mouth of the girl is , speechless.
I Feel Dissapointed On You !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...