Wednesday, December 9, 2009

HappySweet7teeeen.

Happy Birthday to MYSELF. :D
Happy sweeeet 7teen.




Thanks for all the warmnesss wishes.
The earlier wishes, presents & surprise.=)


Say TYVM to;
Baba & Mama.
Aunt from s'pore. #anqpao.
My darlinq. #even his wish is late than others, but its the most lonq wishes & most sampat! XD
Sunny's qanq. #the earlier surprise party. :D
Sweetheart; MissHoMeiKei. #wish me in time & alot of times.
Cindy&Yunhou. #the special wishinq way! i love it so much!
Suyan, szelien & cindy. #hanq out toqather. :D
Dumbo flix, kel & wayne. #the birthday's huq & kiss.
CheeHonq. #the msn pm with happpy birthday & kiss. XD
Cicak. #wish me in time & msn pm. X)
All my cousin who wish me.
All who wish me through MSN, Facebook, SMS & Call. ♥
& etc. /sorry that no listinq out.




AND thanks for the present. =')


Day's time ;
Hanq out with Cindy, Suyan & Szelien.
Went times square & sunqai wanq.
Times square for Twiliqht ; NEW MOON.
:X
the movie ~
issssh~ NOT NICE!!!!
Sunqai wanq for lepak around & cindy went visit MR.YunHou.
She "force" her boy wish my happy birthday! XD
HE kinda paiseh & say 'sanq yat fai lok & happy birthday' to me!
=D
wish both of you can ha-ha-py-py!
CINDY! *muax XD

Suyannnn! You're so cute. ;D


ehheee~ szelien!






Niqht's time ;
Baba went sri petalinq LRT pick me up on 8pm sumtin.
We went 'Star Villaqe' for my birthday dinner' =)
Just four of us ;
BABA, MAMA, YUKI & ME.
the another 2 sis & bro went s'pore. D;
I will miss you two.

Baba's ; Sizzlinq Lamb chop.

Rm10+ for one ; OUR DRINK.
SunTea. *nice. =)
*thumbs up*


Mine ; Grill Cheese Chicken Chop.
:D
*thumbs up aqain*





Sweeeet & exhausted 7teeen. =)
& this is my 1st time i have my birthday with my schoolmates.
=')
THANKS for qivinq me a sweeet 7teen birthday !
Those wishes > ITS SWEEEET & WARM ! :D
Love you all.
I will appreciate.


What present i want ; 3 wish from fairy ♥
;D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...