Saturday, October 29, 2011

October babe ♥

November is coming so so so sooon! Really time flies. Had a birthday celebration in the head of October for AiJuan. :) 

Effect : Holgaart #4 ♥

 #random before I start the post. I just play the apps from Chrome Webstore.
& I try out the BeFunky Photo Editor as some of my friends strongly recommend me about it. :p
Its seriously fun fun fun! 

Ok. Back to the topic. Birthday celebration on 10/10 :p her birthday is really on 10th Oct, #nojoke. 
This time got no much surprise like the others birthday celebration, haha! But I did surprise the birthday girl and also Samuel & the other also? loll. Im not sure. That day, we all gather at my home after the class. Back to the home just to surprise her the birthday cake & actually also waiting for the restaurant to open. :p As always, 6 of us in this celebration also : Samuel, ShuMing, Jean, Keon & me :D 

How do I surprise the birthday cake to the birthday girl? We totally got no idea for it while we're planning. But ended up, we got the idea that, none one of us go get the cake out from my kitchen's refrigerator. Actually, plan to ask my sister bring it out without her expect. But in that minutes, I changed my mind, I asked my mummy get the cake all the way out from kitchen to living room without birthday girl's expectation. wahahahaha! :p 

When I gave signal to mummy, then she brought out the cake. Before she brought out, I did give signal to other of them in the living room.... :( But they dont get it in that time. LOLL! So ya, do surprise them also right? :p The birthday girl also shocked. hahaha! So, cut cake session was in my home. After that, I fetch all of them to 电话饭店烧烤火锅店 ( Restoran Talipon Grilled & Steamboat Buffet ) which is located at Old Klang Road. 






Yay! Here the BBQ + Steamboat AGAIN! 
The previous celebration with them was BBQ+Steamboat tooo! 
But this time, we diden let the birthday girl know where & what we going to eat! hahah!
I wonder did this surprise her too? :o 
nevermind, Its more than enough that she did enjoy in this session. ;)



I love to BBQ the chicken ham in this restaurant, 
not only this restaurant. I should say in every BBQ session, I LOVE TO BBQ chicken ham! 
hahhah! Bacon is the second love. :p
& I LOVE BBQ SESSION WITH THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS! 


This is the third birthday celebration with them in this year! :) 
Always fulled with laugh & memoriesss! :) 
Two more of them haven have a great birthday celebration together with us. XD
Two of them were the guys, Samuel & Keon! Which mean two more to go, one November, one is next year January!!! Wooots? Should we surprise them like how we surprise the girls? We got no idea yet!
Stay tuned for it , peeps. hahahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...