Sunday, October 16, 2011

Toy Museum

Hola peeps! ;) This post is about..... Toy Museum @ Penang! 
*lets me simply go through this post, kayy? :x
Penang is just tooo awesome & I cant tell the story so details like the other awesome-blogger did. Im just a so failed blogger. :p hehehhe!

Check this link out before you decide to go this place.
Fyi, I got some info when the time I visited to this place. The worker there told us, the owner of this museum got too much toys / collections that still haven got the extra space to display in here. So, they're moving to new place sooon, so they can display MORE THAN THIS CURRENT AMOUNT in the new place. ;) 
Might move to the new place in next year! 

Few photos are here to show :


 *MASTER Q ;)

 *I love this! heheheh

 *Pi-ka-chuuuu :3

 *Bat-man! ;) super coooool!

 *what is this actually? I just know they are so fluffffffy! & ITS IN BLUE! ^^v

*yiiiii-haaa! KungFuPanda is IN THE BOX! Giant one! hahhaah! ;D

 *I love the design of the toilet, I strongly recommend Sunway Pyramid should do some design like this in their own toilet, so its totally suit their iconic sign : PYRAMID!
Do you agreee with me? :O

 *Are you a stitch's huge fans? :)
This will make you scream like hell i guesss! This is so big! so GIANT! :D

*Winnie the pooooh!


If you got the chance to visit Penang, this is one of the must-go-place.
It would be so much better to visit them when THEY MOVE TO THE NEW PLACE!
The current place that I visited, the interior is actually quite messy. :X

The last post about Penang's Trip, I will finish it on this week! ;) Stay Tuned. Goodnightpeeps. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...