Monday, October 24, 2011

yummy ♥

End of the September, a Tuesday during the semester break. (here come end of the October already, time flies) Had an outing with Shuming & Aijuan, my girls in the class! :) We dated each other out to Times Square & etc that area. We just hanging around and for me, its a day for "eat-the-whole-day". Our lunch and dinner on that day were both Japanese food! :p *Seriously eat like nobody business! hahahah.*

We took our lunch at Times Square, Sakae Sushi. 
We laugh alot inside here, crap alot also. hahahahah


Snowflake at Sungai Wang for tea time. :p
Sea amber jelly, my all-time-favourite

This was the sudden plan, suddenly decided to join them for Jogoya dinner & paired up with Shuming! 
We went there with the promotion for ladies! Buy 1 Free 1.

 We "grab" the soup first for the meal.
To warm up our little tummy. hehehe.

THE FOOD:






THE DESSERTS:



We ate some food repeatedly, & I guess I missed out some food there. *regrettt :(

 With the pretty girl, Ai Juan. ;)

Three of us ♥ :p

This is the promotion we enjoyed for the buffet dinner.
I dont remember what the amount I paid, but its not more than RM60 instead of RM120 :)
But the only point I dislike is, we can only dine-in for 2 hours. :S #justrandom
Its seems not enough for us, anyway... We also got no much time to stay over there! hahahaha!

Btw, I missed this day! Love to enjoy the time with time.
:) & I feel hungry in this second alreadyyy! Ciaoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...