Friday, November 11, 2011

111111 ♥


Its not December yet, but Im here and blog. IM STILL ALIVE!
Today its 11.11.11 , everyone did mentioned about this special date. Is this special for you?
I feel nothing about this date, but I love this day......
Today is my birthday date which according to the Chinese Calendar (农历). Happy birthday to myself. :p

-------------------

11.11.11 
A special message received because of this day.
"If we are togather, 11.11.11 must be our 3 years and 11months anniversary day!"
awwww, boy. How I wish this is real happen between us. 
We still appreciate each other. Take care.






all the best, goodluck. I will really come back on December after this post.

- Wake me up when November end. < 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...