Wednesday, November 16, 2011

October's

This post is definitely about October. This will be a post to noted down what movies I had watch in the October month. Not much movie, but some of the movies were awesome. ;)

1) Real steel 
Watch with the course-mates! :) This movie is simply awesome, its earned my tears!
Seriously, my tears always easy got touch by some of the storyline/scenes. 
Had you watch this movie? :) 
Rate : 4 / 5 


2) Dream House
Met up with my girls: LingLing, Mashi, Tanya in one day of the October time. 
We met up for a movie, Dream House. 
Before I watch this, I thought its a horror movie.
After I watched, its a touching movie instead of horror movie.
The two lil girl in the movie are adorable. :3
Rate: 4.5 / 5 


3) Paranormal Activity 3
I watch P.A.1 through online before I watch P.A.3
The first episode of this series I watched was the Paranoramal activity 2.
Watch the PA2 with Nini & Tanya, my awesome horror movie's kaki! :D hahaha!
We watched PA3 togather again! ;))
PA2 was not that bad for us. But PA1 was totally sucks!
We quite looking forward to PA3. 
Well, PA3 is much more better than 1 & 2.
In PA3, we got shocked for many times! 
We dont know whats will happened in the next mins. :3 
(Y) They say no more PA4, but PA3 got no ending! lolll.
*confused*
Rate: 4 / 5 


4) Hong Kong Ghost stories
Watch another horror movie in the same day of Paranormal activity 3.
A 3 in 1 HongKong horror movie. 
I love how this movie start, the opening was interesting! 
*you watch it & you will know how its interesting*
But storyline, not that scary! :3
Rate : 3 / 5


p/s : I update my belated post using the setting of post : Schedule. 
Thats why the post I update today is 12/12/2011 but in the date of this post was 16/11/2011.
Just one month before this day! hahah! Its easy for me to update my belated post. Sorry ya.
So, dont get confused on the date of my post! :)
Will update all the belated post asap and chase back the current time. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...