Saturday, June 4, 2011

Spiderweb :3

I abandoned my blog for nearly a month! NEARLY ONLY!!!! :x Spiderweb just so love my bloggie & "lazyness" so in love with me. :p Anyway, Imma here to update my friends & the precious reader about my current status. (;

Sem-break ended! I started my sem4 for almost two weeks dyyy! In sem4, I got 3 days class in a week! Sad thing was.... the chance for overnight at shuming's house getting lessss! Continuous having class for 3 days, between that got no time to overnight at her house. Srsly sad! X(( && This time having 3 subjects for this sem which are ID2, Building construction & Autocad! 3 subjects are so tough for me. What a failure am i! X( sobbssss! Anyway... I gotta try my very best to achieve a higher CGPA in this sem! Because my sem3 which mean last sem, the result of it just so freaking GREY! X((( CGPA dropped compared to sem2! *slap myself hardlyyyy, A BIG BIG SLAP!* T^T Anyway, ID75! ALL THE BEST IN THIS SEM!!! (;


& few days ago, which mean..... Thursday! Had a presentation for the ID2's site analysis. (; Glad that everything goes well! *Big clap! :D After the class, its around 3 i think~ We went sunway and watch X-Men. Not a bad movie. Quite interesting! ;D *I really miss the time we always spent togater & I did appreciate it* Samuel, Aijuan, Shuming & AhJean : always the kaki for movie. (Y) hahahahah! :D btw, I miss the time whole of ID75 went movie togather. :') When the day will come again? hmmmm~


Btw, today was a bee-yoo-tiful day! ;D I spent more than half day with the bestie! Had shopping spree with her. Money flew so fast! X) I did enjoy with her, its been a long time we never shop togather lerrr. :'( Hope to have the chance sooooon! *ALERT* ;)


Here to stop! ;) Off to watch drama!!!
A note for myself : Must update more!!! At least twice in a weeek pleaseeeeee! *Begging nyself hardly! :x

Ciaozzz! :) Have a nice day! See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...