Saturday, June 25, 2011

Ladda-land.

Just back from the movie - LADDA-LAND with Ms.Winnie & my darr, MsTanya
@ Midvalley :D

Ladda land is a movie from thai!
Before I went to this movie, I thought its western's horror movie. Didnt notice that its Thai's movie actly! :x hahah! Well. This movie quite awesome for me.
Under 18 is not allowed to watch! XD hiak hiak!

The family in the movie.

The mummy is so gorgeous! & the lil boy is so freaking adorable. ♥

This girl, look alike one of my dar's friend! @@ half of the movie, my darr mention about it. I only notice she quite look alike with her friend.


I give this movie full rate over five. ♥♥
Its better than "Voices from the grave" which was another Thai's horror movie I watched few weeks ago. I guess I diden update about the Voices from the graves in my bloggie. :x

-----------------

I srsly need to apologize to my bloggie. & the peeps who mentioned that I diden update my bloggie for so long! :x hahaha! *guilty* & here am I!
I started my sem4 for almost 5 weeks. ID2 first project just left 2 weeks to go! Next Thurs will lecture about "presentation board's thingy", another Thurs will be the presentation for this project dyy! :(
Two weeks to complete my section, perspective, rendering, presentation board & the MODEL MAKING!!!! Arghhh! Srsly not enough time. :( Tomorrow gotta fight for it again!!!!
Its a musttt!
Almost time to sleeeeep! ♥
After fetch the sis & bro back, then will go to dreamland.
Take care peeps. Will update more, I promise again!
*TTFN*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...