Friday, September 17, 2010

Legal 8teen :D

Im here to update about the Wednesday outing. :P
Hehe~ I know Im lated.
On 15th of September ;

We went Pavilion for Cindy's Legal 8teen Earlier Birthday Celebration @ Redbox Plus. :D
I'm th' what so called ORGANIZER of this outing ~ :$
&&&& on the Tuesday's night, I got an idea to give the sweetie some cupcakes as her birthday cake. :D So, I start do some research about the cupcakes. xDD & thanks Aaron for helped me check about the Cupcake Chic which was @ Pavilion ~ of cause, still got Sipei, she told me about th' Delectable. Thanks for the info of cupcakes / cakes. :) & also Thanks Kelly for helped me on everything ! :D

BTW, here is the reason why I wanted to give my besties some cupcakes as birthday cake is just because I love cupcakes. I want my birthday can got alot lot lot of cupcakes & I blow the candle which is in one of the cupcakes. xD sosweetcandhai. ^^ Before this, I also cant make it to my own birthday, so, I make it to my bestie ; CINDY !

Beside the cupcakes thiingyy, whole night Im arranging about the transport of th' next day! Well. End up with the discussed was, I go LRT by self, Cindy joined Kelly before head to LRT & we went Salak Selatan LRT station met up Lydia. :D

And then, we reached Pavilion around 10.30am something. So, still got half hour can hang around over there. Then, we headed to toilet & took some group pictures. After that, we also take some pictures outside the toilet but inside the Pavilion ! XD

Sharp on 11am, we went in RedboxPlus~ YEAHH ! They sing like no-one-there! xD &&& we took our lunch over there also. The time between 11am to 3pm will got a buffet lunch. :D &&& before we enter to k-room!
I got the so laugh-my-ass-off 's conversation with them. xDD

Me : Hey ! We didn't give you any surprise. Sorry about that!
Cindy : Its ok! Nvm ! *smile*
Me : But I will give you the very surprise cake. :P
Cindy : Really ? You bake the cake by self ?
Me : Yeahh yeahhh ! ^^
Cindy : OMG ! Can eat anot ?
Me : SURE ! & WHY NOT ? X)
Cindy : I DONT WANT CREAMY ONE WOR !
Me : But I baked alot got creamy one wor. :x
Cindy : & I dont like got Mint de wor.
Me : IISH ! I baked alot also ! X(
Cindy : YEERRR !
Me : *shoutout to Kelly* Kelly, cindy so evil ! She sound like the cake I baked got problem ! =X
Kelly & Lydia : HUH? You baked your own cake ?
Me : YAH YAH ! XD

&&&& the conversation ended with speechlesssssss respon ! HAHA !
Around 1pm, me & Kelly went out from k-room & went to Cupcake Chic bought 1 dozen of cupcakes ! :D &&& we wrote CINDY and love shape on the top of the cupcakes. :D

After that, brought back to redbox plus. :D & Asked the staff do us a favor, help us bring the cupcakes into the room & play birthday song in the same time ~ AWW ! sotouchedcancry! xDDD
Refer to the conversation just now, Cindy really think thats the cupcakes which were I baked by myself ! HAHAHA ! XD OMGGG ! I told her, actually thats not, I bought all from Cupcake Chic ! :PPP HAHA !

The moment when the staff brought the cupcakes came in, Cindy looked at me & say : "HOR! I knew that !" HAHA ! XD She so shyyyyy !

I skip skip skip ! XD

Around 4, me & Cindy went back to SriPetaling, & we go get back her car which @ Kelly's house. :D After that, we went Ajimal yumcha ! Reached home on 6pm, then 6.15pm, Ms.Winnie came & picked me up ! I accompanied her to Sunway to buy camera. :D !!! After that reached home around 8pm ! HAHA ! Thats a awesome day !


But MY MOM RUINED MY MOOD IN THE SAME DAY ! FML ! X( ! SAD DHAI ! In the same time, I ANGRY DHAI MY MOM & welll, I still love her ! :P &&&& Mom, Im still your stubborn daughter !

ppppssssss : Ms.Winnie, this post long enough ? :$ ! HEHE ! XD



Pictures of the day :
Just few of it ! xD
Lazy upload !
More of the pictures @ my fb !


#1 : The group picture. :)

#2 : Cupcakes from Cupcake Chic. Sosweetcandhai.

#3 : Thanks for the redbox plus's staff for helped this out.
:D


#4 :

HAPPY BE-EARLIER BIRTHDAY !

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...