Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Presentation

I-HATE-PRESENTATION !

Today, 1st-time went for a solo-presentation !
ARGH ! :(
Its solo, aint group-presentation !
Luckily, my presentation went well !
Wait to improve the present skill ! :)

Before my presentation,
a quote from Vivian which really suitable to describe the feeling for all the person who still waiting for the presentation !
Included me and also Vivian!

This was what she answered to some-one who ask : are you ready ?

: > 准备了,可是还没 有心理准备


HAHAHA !
Vivian, 好一句经典!:D


-----------------------

Note for myself :
According to the slide-show & analysis I did,
Ms.Anna's gave me a lot of suggestion !
Thanks Ms.Anna ! :D

- pet shop can be a little zoo which can let the children learn to love the pet.
- understand about the characteristic of all the different pet.
- lightning for a pet shop

hmm ~ I think thats all ! :)

LowLayYee, Goodluck in the coming presentation !
lmfao ! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...