Monday, July 26, 2010

Good-bye.


HEHE ! :$
Nice party !
Nice endiing for the gathering !
A very Good-Goodbye I said to all of them,
when you guys gonna back to M'sia after this leave ?
:'(
Thats a question without answer, this was what you guys told me!
No one know it.
No one know what will happen after this.
DONT HURT ME PLEASE ! TT
We really enjoyed the half-an-hour's party,
or it should said as a GATHERING more than describe it as a PARTY !
:)
A wonderful gatheriing, bro.


----

While Im haviing the drama time,
I got a call from Anson.
He ask me out for the Gatheriing !
&& sure for it, I will say YES !
Because,
after it, few of them gonna leave M'sia on Wednesday !
Its a bad news ! :(
I haven spend enough time with you guys !
Anyway, thanks for gave me a call & ask me out.
Fuakiing touched !
HEHE !
Bros, take care on every second which are without me beside you guys!
:$
Miss me in every second ! :D !
HEHE ! IM GONNA MISS YOU GUYS ALOT !



END ,
I had a nice gathering with you guys !
Sunny, Anson & TianXin, must take care always !
Must back to M'sia in the good timing & ASAP ya !
:(
ILY & IMY , bros !
Always ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...